Philosophy

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Klaus Nomi - The Cold Song - YouTube

Klaus Nomi - The Cold Song - YouTube: ""


Interesting Comments:

Top Comments
What I can't abide is people crediting Gaga with creating some kind of original sound and look, when it is evident that there are artists of the past century who were way ahead of her in terms of innovation. Everything Nomi did with care and refinement, she has made garish and overbearing. I deeply resent her.
Messylin 5 months ago 68

Reply
Yeah, i'm with trinitybloods on this one...I used to enjoy reading people's comments on Youtube (mostly on my favorite videos) and praising my favorite artists with other loyal fans...now I wince everytime I accidentally take a glimpse at the comment section. Everyone's always fighting about something -__-
lyricalmastermime 2 months ago 14

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment